Become A CNA
Modesto City Schools Certified Nursing Assistant program is open for enrollment. Our program costs $80 to enroll. Additional costs include uniforms , equipment, classroom supplies, fingerprinting, physical exam, CPR training, drug screening, and state exam.
Space is limited. To enroll today please call Tasha Hutton at (209) 492-1786.
- 16 – 18 weeks (classroom, lab, clinical)
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Hands on experience in a skilled nursing facility
- Valid California I.D. or Driver’s License
- Original Social Security Card (no photocopies)
- General good health
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- No felony convictions
- Be able to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Immunizations: Tuberculosis – TB (this is done in class); Proof of current Flu Shot