Sheet Metal Industrial Fabrication
Welding classes are starting now with no enrollment fees. To enroll today contact Tasha Hutton at (209) 492-1786.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- 450 hours of hands-on training
- Basic arc welding, MIG welding, grinding, torch and plasma cutter
- For beginners or those who want to brush up on their skills
- MCS Regional Occupational Program Certificate of Completion
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Be in general good health
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Be able to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
NOTE: Costs include safety glasses, gloves, leathers, and safety helmet (approx. $110.00). These can be provided to you during the first two weeks of class if needed.